~~~~

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

May the Fork be with you..

Pizza is typically a finger food. Nay, more personal than that.  A deft grasp is required so you don't upset the delicate balance of hot, cheesy, saucy, goodness and ample toppings onto yourself with a cry of despair. Swift and clean amputation of your bites is a must, otherwise you run the risk of the same result as stated above. It is a wonderfully innate and privately choreographed dance between slice and self.

Sometimes though, I go a little heavy on the cheesy and the saucy and the toppings. But we must not let that interfere with our ultimate goal: piloting all that awesome flavor onto the landing strip of our tastebuds. So whip out your trusty prongs (I said Trusty not rusty) and dig in, because nothing should come between you and the perfection that is PIZZA.

My Latest Creation

I have been testing new ways to make pizza without tomatos because I know someone with allergies to them. I have decided that I like a white pizza made with a cream sauce, because otherwise it's just too dry. The pizza above has that white sauce along with onions, garlic, peppers, spinach, chicken tenders, bacon, shrooms and olives. IT WAS SO GOOD. ::smack leeps::

1 comment:

  1. This pizza pie
    Makes me cry
    A little bit inside
    Knowing it has passed
    Through tastebuds
    Into stomachs
    Not my own

    ReplyDelete